||Customization of Default Search Options
EFS offer default search settings. Just start EFS or click Reset button to see these settings. EFS default settings are good for 90% users.
How to change default parameters:
1. Start EFS and change search options manually.
2. Save your search parameters to the default.efsp file.
3. Then you can edit this file with Notepad.
4. Copy default.efsp file to the EFS folder (program files\EFS).
1. You can change default Kilobytes to Megabytes for Date and Size Tab.
2. You can change default OR to AND for Containing Text Tab.
(C) Copyright 2001-2011 Sowsoft, LLC; all names mentioned in the text are trademarks (tm) or registered trademarks (r) of their respectful owners.