How System Locker can help me?
80% OF COMPUTER USERS will suffer from computer related injury or discomfort such as:
- eyestrain and headaches,
- back and neck pain,
- overuse injuries in fingers and wrists.
Many dangers associated with monitors can be removed by
not using it for long periods without interruption.
Read warnings about using
computers for too long.
When System Locker reminds you:
you should take regular breaks as prompted.
Remember: a break
from computer work does not necessarily mean
that you stop work all together. It just means that you do alternative work to
that on a computer.
- Use the telephone
- Clear your desk of unnecessary objects
- Collect the post
- Collect your thoughts
- Do your photocopying
- Go for a short walk
- Meet a colleague in a different room
- Collect your printing
- Fax a document
- Do your filing
- Do your paperwork
- Do some of your work on paper instead
- Setup your screen saver to a small delay
- Turn off monitor when you don't work with